The deadline for the CBILS loan is now just 14 days away
The deadline for the CBILS loan is the 31st of March 2021.
We don’t want anyone who could be eligible to miss out…
CBILS – Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
is a government back funding scheme available
In order to qualify:
– Loans must be for business purposes only.
– you cant be classified as a business in difficulty prior to March 2020.
– Over 50% of your turnover must be from your trading activity and not investments.
– UK Based business, adversely affected by COVID-19.
– Minimum turnover of £200K
– No Interest payments for the first 12 months, this supported by the government.
– Borrow from £50K to £250K (higher amounts are available but security may be required)
– No arrangement fee’s
– No security required
– No personal guarantee’s
– Repayment terms up to 6 years
We will make an initial assessment of eligibility and walk you through the process to completion.
Applications MUST be submitted before March 31st to qualify.
Call today to discuss how we can support your business.
Mobile: +44(0)7752 77 1008 Tel: 01604 289770