Tebis CAD/CAM for Trimming
Supplied ByTEBIS UKAdded to MTD CNC: Thu Jan 09 2020
For over 35 years, Tebis has provided CAD/CAM/MES software and associated services for mechanical component, model, pattern, die and mould manufacture
Tebis lets you quickly and automatically calculate reliable 2 to 5-axis trim paths for machining vacuum-formed plastic and carbon and glass fiber-reinforced plastic parts – offline, without extensive programming and with no teach-in. We put your machines on track with virtual teaching: You benefit from Tebis’ typical tight intermeshing of CAD and CAM.
Trimming with Tebis increases your bottom line for manufacturing:
- Cost-effective manufacturing of plastic parts
- Shorter try-out phases in die manufacturing
- Integrate your own expertise and interactive dialog-based calculation of trim paths
- Use Tebis CAD functions and generate both curves and surfaces
- Greater reliability with collision monitoring
- Rapidly integrate modifications and versioning
- Design fixtures with just a few mouse clicks
Get in touch with the team today to arrange a demonstration! Simply click here and fill out the form. We will be happy to help you.