Tebis CAD/CAM for Reverse Engineering
Supplied ByTEBIS UKAdded to MTD CNC: Fri Jan 24 2020
For over 35 years, Tebis has provided CAD/CAM/MES software and associated services for mechanical component, model, pattern, die and mould manufacture
Tebis offers practical solutions for special reverse-engineering processes in various sectors: Designers can generate consistent parts with perfect transitions and high surface quality. Despite multiple changes, model builders can quickly develop a finished prototype and save time reverse engineering real changes to the clay model back to the virtual world. Mould and Die also provides information on part repairs in the NC programming, which helps you fully exploit the advantages of automated manufacturing.
Your benefits from reverse engineering with Tebis
- The fastest route from the first prototype to precise CAD surfaces
- Match surface models with digitised data
- Derive meshes directly with no intersection curves
- Quickly detect and automatically repair problem areas with extensive check templates
- Integrate digitised data in the CAD design process
- Quickly and intuitively reverse engineer surfaces at design quality
- Conveniently update reverse-engineered surfaces after modification
- Targeted adjustment of transitions and convenient optimisation of surface quality
Get in touch with the team today to arrange a demonstration! Simply click here and fill out the form. We will be happy to help you.