LH500B Horizontal Machining Centre
Supplied ByPinnacle Machine ToolsAdded to MTD CNC: Tue May 11 2021
We are the UK sales and distribution partner for Pinnacle Machine Tools. Pinnacle machine tools was established in 1976 and have developed a great
The LH500B is a high performance twin pallet horizontal machining centre.
The LH500B provides unbeatable performance and value for any business looking for a Horizontal Machining Centre. The robust and oversized casting ensures that the machine is rigid and stable regardless of the machining cycle and material.
- 500 x 500 Table x 2
- 650 x 560 x 560 mm Travel
- Index Table 0.001° / (1°)
- 11/15 KW Spindle Motor
- Automatic pallet change
- Chain Type 40-Tool ATC
- ISO40 Spindle Taper
- X, Y,Z axis Rapid Feed 30/24/30 M/min
- Through Ball Screw cooling
OPTIMAL STRUCTURE DESIGN
EQUIPPED WITH ROTARY TABLE.
- The major structural parts are manufactured form high quality Meehanite cast iron (GB 300), tempered for stress relief with hardness over 190HB.
- The structural parts are tempered for stress relief that ensures deformation-free performance year after year.
- X, Y, Z axis are mounted with roller type linear ways, exhibiting extra high rigidity and loading capacity.
- Oversized column structure dramatically increases machining stability.
- Fixed column construction.
- HIGH ACCURACY The rotary table employs three-piece teeth plate for high accuracy indexing.
- HEAVY-CUTTING RESISTANCE The three-piece teeth plate combined with hydraulic locking mechanism allows full teeth engagement. This results in higher rigidity and increased heavy cutting capacity.
40 TOOLS CHAIN TYPE MAGAZINE (STANDARD)
- The magazine is driven by a precision cam, featuring fast and accurate tool positioning.
- Tool selection is bi-directional and random for fast tool change.
- The magazine accepts ISO40 tool shank.
- The magazine is separately mounted from the cutting area combined with a protection door to protect tools from contamination from chips or coolant.