Drill & Tapping Centre – VT500
Supplied By Leader CNC Technologies Ltd
Added to MTDCNC: Wed May 12 2021
Feature of machine
- Standard spindle 12,000rpm / option 20,000rpm
- Rigid tapping 4,000rpm
- Tool taper BT30
- Rapid traverse 48x48x48 m/min (Mitsubishi）
- ATC (T-T: 1.5 sec)
- Direct-drive spindle
- 3-axis high-rigidity linear guideway
- Minimal space requirement, the front-sided width is 1,800mm only, so the space required is economical.
High-rigidity structural design
- 3-axis travel is 500x400x330mm. Designed for high-speed and high-accuracy machining, the linear guideways adopted are of high-speed and high-precision grade.
- Main mechanical structures, such as: base, column, saddle, etc., are made of Meehanite casting iron.
- To ensure the accuracy in slight feed-rate and the long-lasting performance in accuracy, a) the structural design for the casting iron of the base is of box-shaped, of groove-like and of high rigidity, b) the span of the blocks on linear guideways for headstock is widened with great rigidity, c) the casting iron through heat treatment is to remove its intrinsic stress.
- The precision direct-drive couplings for 3 axes between ballscrew and motor can enhance the rigidity of movement and the accuracy of positioning.
- Centralized automatic lubrication injection system to 3-axis ballscrews and linear guideways.
- The enlarged and widened door makes it easier in workpiece loading and unloading.
- Fully-enclosed splash guard (opt.).
For more information visit – http://www.takumi.com.tw/en/product.php?id=106
Download brochure – http://www.takumi.com.tw/upload/1493881019_1505.pdf
or follow us on our social media channels.