RT 100 XF Drill
Supplied ByGuhring LtdAdded to MTD CNC: Thu Dec 19 2019
Guhring Limited is a world class manufacturer of precision rotary cutting tools and allied tooling for the engineering & medical industries. Whet
120 years of manufacturing expertise, innovation and synergy: These are the pillars of our success that have allowed Guhring, once a pioneer of drilling solutions, to develop into an industry-leading full-service provider. This was made possible by our own R&D departments in geometry, production and coating, the production of proprietary carbide, as well as grinding and coating systems.
This leading expertise serves as the basis for the new RT 100 XF. Exceptional performance and a qualitative advantage. With unbridled power and guaranteed outstanding results for your processes.
- Combined optimisation of all tool parameters enables outstanding feed rates and exceptional metal removal rates
- In-house high-end finishing for maximum performance utilisation
- Reduced cycle times for difficult-to-machine materials and special applications in series production~
Proprietary carbide XF and nanoFire coating
- Extremely hard, absolutely break-proof. The carbide, developed for the RT 100 XF, performs a balancing act between hardness and toughness through the unique combination of tungsten carbide and cobalt. The special structure of this unique composite cutting material has a re-sharpening effect.
- The proven nanoFire coating system was developed by specially designed pre-treatment and post-treatment processes. This surface treatment smooths the coating and makes it significantly more robust.
- Double margin grip extremely early, thus perfecting the coaxiality, ensuring perfect bore quality.
- Polished flutes reduce the heat input into the component. The chip flows off faster; thermal changes such as hardening are avoided.