ESPRIT CAM: Swiss-Type Machining
Supplied ByESPRIT CAM LTDAdded to MTD CNC: Mon Jun 15 2020
Machining may be our industry, but we’ve got the fast-moving spirit of a tech company. Established in 1982 by industry veterans Dan Frayssinet and Pau...
From 3D CAD file to machine-optimized G-code, ESPRIT unlocks the full potential of the Swiss-type turning center. It meets the demands of Swiss programming with a natural workflow powered by a full suite of milling and turning cycles, high-speed machining, and FreeForm cycles for simultaneous 3- and 5-axis milling. Fine-tune cutting paths with extensive control, minimize cycle times with multi-channel process synchronization, and reduce on-machine setup time with full simulation of the machine and the program. ESPRIT is the right choice for an all-in-one programming solution that produces edit-free G-code for all classes Swiss-type CNC turning centers.
- Tuned for Swiss-type CNC turning centers — programming, cycle time optimization, and full machine and process simulation
- Sliding headstock and collets
- Optional guide bushings
- Gang slides, front, back, and opposite tool posts
- Collinear axes
- Program segmentation
- Multiple programming channels with synchronization
- Machining modes enabling synchronized or superimposed motion