Supplied ByCGTech LtdAdded to MTD CNC: Mon Jun 21 2021
Headquartered in Irvine, California, CGTech specializes in numerical control (NC/CNC) simulation, verification, optimization, and analysis software te
An alternative program optimization method that analyses and optimizes cutting conditions throughout CNC Program operations. The result is significant time savings, and improved cutting tool and machine life.
VERICUT Force makes optimizing an NC program fast and easy. Force calculates the contact between the tool and material, cut-by-cut. Force also takes the cutting tool edge and the material into account to adjust the feedrates to be optimal and constant. The first users of this technology have already achieved productivity gains of up to 50 percent.
Further advantages include:
- Significant cycle time savings
- Charted cutting condition information for NC program analysis
- FAST analysis and iteration for testing various cutting scenarios
- Maximized and more consistent chip thickness throughout the machining process
- Cut-by-cut analysis of the interaction between the cutting tool edge and the material
- Improved cutting tool performance—utilize cutting tool technologies to their full potential
- Prevention of undesirable cutting conditions like excessive force, HP/Torque, and tool deflection