Peiseler ATC rotary index tables
Supplied By Brown and Holmes
Added to MTDCNC: Mon July 26 2021
Ideal for adding versatility to your 3-axis machines, the Peiseler ATC range of NC rotary index are now available from Brown and Holmes. A compact, yet high-performing and flexible series the ATC can be set up either vertically or horizontally and has variable faceplate diameters and designs.
Frame sizes include: ATC 125, ATC 160, ATC 250, ATC 300, ATC 350
- Pneumatic or hydraulic clamping
- Various motor makes plus attachments to the left or right and/or with elastic coupling
- Gearboxes can also be to the left or right; configured 1:1 or 2:1.
- IP67 version
- Rotary manifold, 4 + 1 ports
- Additional, integrated support bearing
- Angle measuring system, Heidenhain RCN 2380, with a system precision of +/-5‘‘ or RCN 2580 with a system precision of +/-2.5‘‘
- Assembled cable sets
- Counter bearings and trunnion assemblies
- Steady rests and tailstocks
- Substructures and baseplates
- Clamping chucks, collet chucks
- Individual solutions and special designs
Mark Haywood’s interview by Gio and the MTDCNC team Here…..
For more information, please visit https://www.brownandholmes.co.uk/ATC-PEISELER
Contact us on +44(0)1827 63591 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.