Is this the best way to hold your parts?
Elliott at Parallel Precision ( https://www.parallelprecision.co.uk ) was looking for the best workholding solution for his machine shop. The solution was simple – an Orange Vise from Leader Chuck.
Flexibility in terms of
• Reduce cycle times
• Single Durabar construction, ground to high tolerances
• Small footprint, in terms of the clamping system
• Single or dual station options
• Carvesmart jaws
The jaws offer flexibility;
• Quick change with repeatability and accuracy
• They come in different sizes
• They come in different materials
• ‘Deep’ jaws enable multiple applications for each set
In simple terms, the most cost effective workholding solution for your machine shop.