CBILS is ending at the end of March – Don’t miss out
The deadline for the CBILS loan is the 31st of March 2021.
We don’t want anyone who could be eligible to miss out…
CBILS – Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
is a government back funding scheme available
In order to qualify:
– Loans must be for business purposes only.
– you cant be classified as a business in difficulty prior to March 2020.
– Over 50% of your turnover must be from your trading activity and not investments.
– UK Based business, adversely affected by COVID-19.
– Minimum turnover of £200K
– No Interest payments for the first 12 months, this supported by the government.
– Borrow from £50K to £250K (higher amounts are available but security may be required)
– No arrangement fee’s
– No security required
– No personal guarantee’s
– Repayment terms up to 6 years
Call us for further information ☎️